About The Doctor
Dr. James Robey
* A sixth generation Washingtonian.
* Graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1991.
* Board Certified in General surgery.
* Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
* Over 19 years of experience as an attending surgeon.
* Practices at Suburban and Shady Grove Hospitals.
* Specializes in laproscopic gallbladder, colon and hernia surgery.
* "Washington Consumers' Checkbook Magazine" 2014-2015 top doctor inclusion.
* "Washingtonian Magazine" Year 2012, 2015 best doctor inclusion.
Former Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Suburban Hospital.
Former Subsection Chairman of General Surgery, Suburban Hospital.
Serves on Physician Advisory Committee to President of Suburban Hospital.
New Presence Online
You can now find out everything about our practice and the latest from the world of medicine on our new website.