About The Doctor
Dr. James Robey
* A sixth generation Washingtonian.
* Graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1991.
* Board Certified in General surgery.
* Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
* Over 24 years of experience as an attending surgeon.
* Practices at Suburban, Sibley Memorial and Shady Grove Hospitals.
* Specializes in laproscopic gallbladder, colon and hernia surgery.
* "Washington Consumers' Checkbook Magazine" 2014-2018 top doctor inclusion.
* "Washingtonian Magazine" Year 2015- 2019 best doctor inclusion.
Former Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Suburban Hospital.
Former Subsection Chairman of General Surgery, Suburban Hospital.
Served on Physician Advisory Committee to President of Suburban Hospital.
<< New text box >>